A baby itself is a gift of new life. Celebrate the Baby’s First coming Christmas with an excitement holiday cheer, created just for them! Make the holiday celebration memorable and even more wonderful now that you’re a parent by creating beautiful decorations and personalized new family traditions to capture a-lifetime moment. Your babe’s first holiday season is so special although the Baby is too little to understand what Christmas is about or have specific requests, but these special memories will last forever.
• Include their name and birth details on a gift for a valuable reminder treasured forever for parents, siblings, grandparents, and finally for the child itself.
• A personalized photo frame with a precious baby’s photo in will make parents proud and will appreciate it, while baby will cherish it for years to come!
• Make a personalized Christmas ornaments for the first Christmas with baby. The hand and footprints can be crafted on play dough, modeling clay or plaster. that would take to the future the sweet sentimental memories.
• Buy the child a sweet personalized baby blanket, beautifully embroidered with their name.
• Create your first annual photo ornament with a personalized first baby’s photo, starring the bundle of joy!
• You may use an adorable baby miniature Christmas stocking as cutlery bags, shoes and gloves as tree garlands or give mini format wooden charms to all guests.
The options are many but what is more important is to make a new family tradition every year, as the baby grows, cherish every step along the way with these personalized memories to mark. Source pintrest.