Ah, where do families love to go…..? The family holiday is a beautiful source of many fond memories, both as kids and as parents. Create happy memories with your kids on your next family holiday Orlando, Florida. Florida, Orlando is a trip that one will talk about for years.
The whole family will enjoy holidays in Orlando, the theme park capital of the world and home to dozens of family-friendly places to stay.
Florida got famous when Walt Disney started to build his Magic Kingdom theme park, and which has grown to offer much, much more
Things to do:
• It’s the kind of place children dream of visiting, adults too for that matter.
• Orlando has four separate themed areas, including the famous Magic Kingdom, two water parks, golf courses and more.
• Many families — especially when traveling from overseas for a holiday trip combine a visit to Orlando with a stay at one of Florida’s beautiful beaches.The nearest beaches are about 1hrs drive away and include; Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach and Canaveral National Seashore.
• Orlando has shopping for all. With themed shopping in the premium, to outlet malls. Orlando is also a great city for picking up designer bargains.
• A huge range of places to eat and there is no end to the type of nightlife that Orlando offers. Orlando is the perfect retreat for relaxation and entertainment.
There really is something for everyone.