Okay the special day is coming up soon and it would be quite interesting to research Green Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas 2014: Eco-Friendly Presents. Check out these Green Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas 2014 suggestions inspired on Pinterest and etsy which are Eco-Friendly Presents to keep the fun in Valentine’s Day and which may help making your Valentine’s Day as Eco-friendly as possible!
• Send an e-card instead of a traditional greeting card to family and friends or buy a card made from recycled material made from one of the treeless paper.
• Buy organic and fair trade chocolates or flowers from special institutions which have met with the stringent environmental standards as an alternative to traditional mass produced items.
• Buy a gift card for a service such as housekeeping, a massage, or a day at an eco-friendly spa.
• Set up a relaxing, romantic mood by flickering flames, and enjoy scents of soothing with the gift of gorgeous green natural candles made of pure essential oils, with no artificial ingredients.
• Have fun redecorating one of your rooms in green.
• Give her sexy green comfort lingerie of organic and natural materials.
• Lastly, make a donation in honor of your friend or loved one as a Valentine’s Day gesture that will last well beyond the half eaten chocolates and wilted flowers.
Show some love to Earth this Valentine’s Day!