Easy Halloween Donut Treats …Halloween cupcakes and cakes are delicious edible crafts. Beside these there are other much more easier edible crafts to do…YES the Halloween Donut Treats, easy to do and delicious to eat.
Such fun is to make these crafts and treats with the kids but not everyone has time to bake up especially when you have an interesting festival to celebrate soon… Halloween!!!!
Seasonal celebrations like Halloween can be full of fun and unfortunately pain too; as Halloween can create some dental health issue. The darkest celebration of the year is coming, Halloween the mouth symbolized with tastes …Halloween candy. terrifyingly good recipes and Sugar-filled candy become a part of the Halloween festivities.
Sugar is the key ingredient in Halloween candy, not costumed ghouls, monsters, or goblins may be the scariest encounter to visit your family on Halloween. Sugar, Halloween candy and the sweet taste of sugar tastes so good, that even adult cannot resist no matter your age.
Stay away from sweet snacks;
Say no thank you to certain lollies and have a great welcome to donuts.” So, on This time of the year bring some of the most delicious donuts decorated in Halloween in style to enjoy the party.
They Were Originally Called “Oily Cakes.”;
The origin of these sweet snack; doughnut or donut buns is not entirely known. The most widespread origin are generally traced back to the olykoek (“oily cakes”) Dutch settlers in the 16th century and that did not have a hole.
Doughnut Holes Aren’t Just for Show;
The hole had many benefits; the entire doughnut cooks at the same rated and faster, makes doughnuts less tough, keeps your hands free while managing other stuff. Although these Halloween donuts are easy to prepare they should not be given to children on many occasions, a celebration like Halloween could not help making themed treats that everyone will love.
With donuts in different sizes and some candy, activities are quicker and easier to create some fun treats for Halloween Eve. Mostly because they are not that too long or complicate usually does end well. Look out what you can do… turning them into Halloween Treats. The kids will be really excited helping creating these Easy Halloween Donut Treats.
Create Demon Doughnut Damien decorations: Frankenstein donuts, Black Widow Spider donuts, Multi-eyed Monsters donuts, Bloody-Mouth Monster donuts, Milky Bar white chocolate buttons, The Co-operative milk chocolate, The Co-operative teeth and lips sweets and The Co-operative strawberry jam. These Halloween Donuts are not only just for fun to make, great for display; they are delicious to eat too. After you see our donuts collection decorations you may start baking or just buy donuts and do decorating for the Halloween.
Donuts are a delicious temptation, a pleasure for any age for both adults and children. Have the pleasure of savoring the bite of a tender and delicious freshly made donut at home. I accept that buying them is much easier and true that it takes a little longer than going out to buy them but at the same time they would taste much better (incomparable)and you do have the option of decorating them. Decorating them can be frightfully in many ways, that you will have all the ghouls and guys howling in delight for Halloween. You can also add different toppings making Halloween creatures your kids will surely all be over.
If you want to know how to make donuts at home and how you can decorate them, read on, because I am going to give you some ideas about it. Have the kids be engaged to help you in the preparation, they will love it!
Homemade Donut Recipe & Tips to make them perfect;
Follow the recipe step by step to make tender and fluffy donuts and you will see how you get some fantastic homemade donuts.
Step-by-step homemade donut recipe;
Ingredients for the dough of about 20-22 donuts:
180 ml of whole milk, lukewarm
80 ml of water, lukewarm
20 g of fresh baker’s yeast
260 g of strength flour
130 g of plain wheat flour (plus extra flour for kneading)
50 g of white sugar
¼ teaspoon of salt
1 egg + 2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon of soft honey (orange blossom, eg) or invert sugar
55 g of lard *
500 ml of sunflower oil
Donut cutter 7 cm or 8 cm
How to make homemade donuts:
- In a large bowl we place the dry ingredients (flour, sugar and salt) and mix until combined.
- in a medium bowl, place the milk and warm water and melt the yeast in the liquid. Stir and let sit until frothy, about 8 minutes.
- Next, add the egg together with the egg yolks, honey and the mixture with the yeast to the previous dry ingredients mixture and mix with gently with a wooden spoon about 5 minutes until a shaggy dough mass, although quite sticky.
- Next, we begin to add the butter little by little, until we finish with it, continue kneading for another 8-10 minutes until we obtain a soft and elastic dough that easily detaches from the bowl.
- Finally, we shape the dough into tight ball and place it in oiled bowl, cover it with transparent film and let it rest for 1 – 1.5 hours in a warm place, let dough rise its volume.
- After that time, transfer the dough to a clean and lightly floured work surface and roll out into a ½” thick rectangle. punch out your doughnuts cover with transparent film and let it rest for 10 minutes to relax.
- We take them out with a flat spatula and deposit them to paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain the excess oil and cool slightly before applying the glaze.
- It is time to make glaze.
We know Halloween is all about fun, but that doesn’t mean you have stop here, take a look at other fun stuff and enjoy our collection, have a look at some of our past articles to help get you started, 50 Creepy Halloween Treats with Delicious Edible Decoration Ideas and Best Halloween Decorating Ideas for Your Holiday Home-. Enjoy and happy holidays!